- Quit Smoking: Bad news to those who have a puff often – Smoking can seriously reduce the lifespan of dental implants, especially during the first month after surgery. Cigarette smoking can damage dental implants. Quitting smoking will not just protect your implants, but your overall health too.
- Oral Hygiene: Proper oral hygiene is to be well maintained. Cleaning and regularly caring for dental implants is important. This includes following the proper brushing and flossing techniques.
- Flossing can remove plaque bacteria between your teeth. This also keeps your gums healthy.
- As regular toothbrush would not reach interdental spaces, you can utilise interdental brushes that does the job. Brush your teeth twice a day and change your toothbrush periodically.
- Regular Check-Ups: Visit your dentist regularly. This must not be avoided by any means. Visits can be scheduled every three to six months or as suggested by your dentist. During these visits, your teeth and gums will be examined and cleaned. By using special instruments, complete oral hygiene is ensured.
- Bonus Tip: It is best suggested to use antibacterial toothpaste. Research has proved that antibacterial toothpaste has a role in the success of dental implants.
- DENTAL IMPLANT COST
- All Teeth on 4 Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Overseas Thailand
- Bone Graft Dental Implant
- MINI DENTAL IMPLANTS Key Hole Surgery
- Implant Dentures
- Dental Implants Sydney
- Dental Implant Questions
Dental Implants Articles
- Tooth Implant Cost Dental Option
- Dental Implant Price
- Dental Implant in Melbourne
- Dental Implant payment plans
- How much does dental implants cost and will it be expensive?
- Dental Implant Advantages
- Healthy teeth and dental implants cost
- Dental Implants and tooth replacements
- Dental implants estimate price
- Dental Implant Aid
- Multiple Dental Implants
- Immediate Implant
- Dental Implants Thailand
- Dental Implant Cost
- Dental Implants Photos
- Dental Implant Locations
- DENTAL IMPLANTS MELBOURNE
- Wisdom Teeth Sydney
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Emergency 24 Hour Dentist
- Dental Practice Accreditation
- SLA and SA Implant Surfaces
- All About Dental Implants
Congratulations on your new dental implants, your life has been made loads better! But wait, your responsibility doesn’t end here! Agreed that your dental implants are guaranteed to function for as long as 5 to 7 years, but with proper care they can last for a lifetime! Follow these routine tips to help you maintain dental implants.
Dr Paulo Pinho is the director of Wisdom Teeth Professionals and works in collaboration with oral surgeons and dentist to provide safe and low Wisdom Teeth Removal Cost.