When to get the Dental Implant Treatment?
Your dentist may suggest dental implants treatment when
- You are missing one or more tooth
- You are using uncomfortable dentures
- You are using bridges
Why Choose Dental Implants Treatment?
There are many benefits to choose dental implants treatment over dentures, and some are mentioned below.
- As long as you take care of your dental hygiene and maintain it well, your dental implants can last for rest of your life.
- Dental implants in Sydney can help you maintain a good oral health. When you miss a tooth, there will be an open space on your gum and the teeth nearer to the open space will shift to fill the space. Without the support of the tooth, your jaw may degrade. The dental implants function like a natural tooth and help you maintain your oral health for a long time.
- Dental implants allow you to eat the food you love, but in the case of missing tooth, you have to avoid some food you enjoy eating.
Nowadays more people are likely to undergo dental implants treatment due to the success rate of this treatment. With many years of experience, most dentists could place dental implants with the success rate of 98%. Moreover, the development of the technology and material used in dental implants make this option affordable and possible for more patients.
Dental Implants Mimic Tooth Roots
Dental implants mimic and replace the function of your lost tooth and the root structure by fusing with the bone tissues and gum. Other tooth replacement procedures restore only the visible part of your tooth leaving patient’s smiles only half fixed.
Natural Tooth Replacement
The cheap dental implants in Sydney deliver a natural feel and look by restoring the root and crown completely. Unlike other options, dental implants will replace the whole structure to ensure the natural form of the lost tooth.