What Are the Reasons for Dental Implants?
The dental implants are used for replacing broken/missing teeth. It will provide support to removable, loose dentures.
By having dental implants,
- More reliable than any other restoration or tooth replacement.
- Eliminate the need for removable dentures.
- Improve your quality of life by increasing your ability to chew and to speak naturally.
- Your teeth will not decay or ever need a painful root canal.
- You can prevent bite collapse thus saving your smile and appearance.
- You will prevent your teeth from shifting.
- You can protect your healthy teeth by distributing the biting forces. All other tooth replacements place more forces on your existing teeth.
- It will preserve your bone and gum, which is lost when you lose your teeth. No other tooth replacement maintains bone and gum tissues.
The Discomfort Zone
If you have impacted teeth, then you probably you don’t have any idea how it feels when a particularly hard piece of food comes in-between the exposed root of the missing molar and an existing one. In case, if you lost your teeth and postpone the dental implants surgery by seeing the dental implants cost , and then you will come to know the feeling of discomfort, when eating your favourite food.
Once that keeps happening, the continuous pain and discomfort will make you give up on meat and other previously loved food, and stop you from enjoying a very big part of your life.
As soon as a tooth is lost, the balance in your entire dental structure is disturbed.
This could lead to further oral problems down the line, like,
- Gum disease
- Tooth lose
- Distorted structure
- Bone loss and more
Cost of Dental Implant
At the outset, implants are more expensive than other tooth-replacement methods such as bridgework and dentures. But having affordable dental implants in Sydney, you can last many years longer and in fact should never need replacement. Did you know the 30 year survival says the long lasting rate of dental implants is over 90%? So, dental implant is the best and most cost-effective option when viewed as a long-term investment in your health, comfort and well-being.
Even a single missing tooth can put a lot of emotional stress on us. It not only affects our appearance, but also affects your confidence. This turn may affect your work and personal life. It has been found that dental implants are often effective in boosting the patient's morale and overall confidence. Since there is no externally visible difference between a replaced tooth and a natural one after the procedure, it does actually affect physical appearance positively.